Wednesday 20 April 2016

100WC Challenge 1-Pizza Man



The deathly silence was interrupted by the loud grumbling of my friend's stomach. We were having a sleepover. We were anxiously waiting for the knock on the door. We looked at the clock. 7:10. Five minutes to go. Ages later, we checked it again. 7:11. A minute had passed. I stared down the dark hallway. Suddenly there was a knock. So I ran down the hallway to the front door. The door opened and there it was... My friends cheered! On the doorstep was a rather confused pizza man. So I collected the pizza and we all enjoyed our dinner.

Lauren
Grade 5









3 comments:

  1. Ooh! You've made me hungry for pizza!

    Well written, Lauren. You have really created a feeling of expectation and of how slowly time passes when you are keen or excited about something.

    Keep up the good work!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Lauren. I love your opening sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! You've made me hungry for pizza!

    Well written, Lauren. You have really created a feeling of expectation and of how slowly time passes when you are keen or excited about something.

    Keep up the good work!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete